Hey all,
Random question.
I was going for Sightseeing nodes and was tired of reading the x & y coordinates so I pulled all the data from the FFXIV Wiki and their maps, compiled the data in a csv file, wrote a python script to then over lay the markers on the map along with the number and coordinates. Expansions Heavensward -> Dawntrail are completed.
I want to share it so others could use it.
What would be the best way?
Thanks!
submitted by /u/redditSucks_989
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Random question.
I was going for Sightseeing nodes and was tired of reading the x & y coordinates so I pulled all the data from the FFXIV Wiki and their maps, compiled the data in a csv file, wrote a python script to then over lay the markers on the map along with the number and coordinates. Expansions Heavensward -> Dawntrail are completed.
I want to share it so others could use it.
What would be the best way?
Thanks!
submitted by /u/redditSucks_989
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...