I think this is not a discussion one but reddit ask me to tag so yeah I guess I should put it as a discussion.
So JP DC is gonna have same region matching next week!
I'm on Mana DC so I'm looking forward to changes especially in daily roulette and savage prog/reclear pf xD
But yeah nothing beats the merit of fast queue and lots of pfs to join!
Gonna share my experience here soon
Feel free to put what you wanna know here so I can answer back next week!
submitted by /u/sokikon999
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
So JP DC is gonna have same region matching next week!
I'm on Mana DC so I'm looking forward to changes especially in daily roulette and savage prog/reclear pf xD
But yeah nothing beats the merit of fast queue and lots of pfs to join!
Gonna share my experience here soon
Feel free to put what you wanna know here so I can answer back next week!
submitted by /u/sokikon999
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...