Riding Maps

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
So I discovered riding maps in the middle of playing Stormblood and I thought, "omg, I totally need to make sure I get these riding maps as soon as I enter an area because it'll make traveling so much easier and better until I get flying unlocked in that area" , it'll make the MSQ progression and other stuff so much faster and easier. I'm halfway or a little more than halfway done with Shadowbringer and I'm noticing that You really don't get a good opportunity to unlock the riding maps in each location until you're like 3/4, or sometimes more, done with an area so at the point what is the point of getting the riding map because I'll have flying soon anyway that I'll just be wasting Gemstones on something I won't be using. It makes me sad. Even if they make it more of a grind to get, I wish the availability of them was more accessible early on in each area. I really hope that changes in Endwalker and Dawntrail

submitted by /u/Full-Donut-802
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top