So I'm a sprout who has mostly been playing tank (Paladin) and have started playing healer (Scholar) as well.
(I even asked questions about dealing with the anxiety about these very recently. thanks for all the responses there)
While I've been playing solo content with these jobs I've started wondering about the two abilities mentioned.
Interject : How do you use this correctly? I've tried using it when enemies/bosses are charging up a yellow bar for a special attack/ability but it... doesn't seem to do anything? I use the ability before the bar is full but... nothing changes? What am I missing? Am I using it wrong? How do I know when to use it?
Esuna : I have dealt with poison in solo content but haven't bothered using esuna. I'm wondering how important this actually is and when I should actually use it. When and how often is it important?
submitted by /u/TopIndependent2168
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
(I even asked questions about dealing with the anxiety about these very recently. thanks for all the responses there)
While I've been playing solo content with these jobs I've started wondering about the two abilities mentioned.
Interject : How do you use this correctly? I've tried using it when enemies/bosses are charging up a yellow bar for a special attack/ability but it... doesn't seem to do anything? I use the ability before the bar is full but... nothing changes? What am I missing? Am I using it wrong? How do I know when to use it?
Esuna : I have dealt with poison in solo content but haven't bothered using esuna. I'm wondering how important this actually is and when I should actually use it. When and how often is it important?
submitted by /u/TopIndependent2168
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...