This thread is intended to address what we do and DON'T want at the Tokyo Fan Festival, respectively. We realize the Keynote Address could go a million different ways but this is a pre-feedback thread for what we'd like.
I'm sure you all have even better recommendations than I do. Let's hear them!
Continue reading...
- No Story Spoilers - In fact stop talking about the story altogether
- Pronunciations - Help with the pronunciations of some of the names of the zones
- Evolved Mode - Put some hefty time into talking about Evolved Mode. Make it its own event aside from the media tour
- Tribal Quests - Show more than the cats/Köttr (this is not a story spoiler)
- Exploratory Zones - Explain more about how this will be "similar to Eureka"
- New Chocobo System - What's new about it? How do Gysahl Greens apply to this?
I'm sure you all have even better recommendations than I do. Let's hear them!
Continue reading...