Updates from around the globe!

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Just figured I'd make a short post here and wish everyone a happy upcoming holiday season!

I will be returning to the states for the Christmas period for the first time in the last few years. Lots of people to see and things to do...

Other than that, life is good, working hard, making money and just moving through life. We're going to plunk down some cash for a real place next summer once the real estate prices have settled after all of the disasters this year. It will likely be west/south of Tokyo, outside of the central part of the city. Tokyo is a great city to live and work in, but for me at least, it can be over-stressing to be around so many people all of the time. (I grew up in rural america....)

Anyway, hope everyone else is well that drops by... :)

glad to hear you are doing well man! good luck with the new home purchase.

-ara

Hi AA! We are hanging out in Georgia for the holidays. Everything ok here. I am going to play Skyrim and try out Starwars mmo. Drop us a line while in the states and if you have a layover in Atlanta.. we could meet up :D

Hello to all you lurkers!

Hi AA! We are hanging out in Georgia for the holidays. Everything ok here. I am going to play Skyrim and try out Starwars mmo. Drop us a line while in the states and if you have a layover in Atlanta.. we could meet up :D

Hello to all you lurkers!

Hey LV! :)

We're going to be jetting through Washington Dulles & Chicago this time around. Wish had we gone through Atlanta now...

I'll probably try and give Sass a call if I can manage some free time of my own during our trip.

Glad to hear everything is going OK though! Thanks for the post & the PM!

Why hello hello.

Happy Holidays to you too man. Definitely good luck with the new place hunting. Great to hear that everything is going well for you guys over there.

As far as my holidays, I'll probably be hanging with the family in Nashville.

Glad to hear you're doing well, Aa.

Things have taken an interesting turn since my Superbowl commercial. Earlier this year, I accepted a job offer to direct a new project at Lucasfilm. It's very much under wraps right now, but I can't wait to share it with everyone. I will say that Skywalker Ranch is a pretty incredible work environment, though.

After moving to northern California, I reactivated my FFXI character to poke around with the changes, but the production schedule here rapidly picked up, and I couldn't find the time anymore. Love it up here, though. My girlfriend and I just moved into a house near the bay, and couldn't be happier.

I'll be getting my test copy of TOR in about a week or so. Would love jump on a server with anyone else who may be testing once I free up some time.

I received an invite for the StarWars TOR beta today. It is downloading now.. 21 Gig O.0 I'll post my server here when we can actually play.. if it is worth playing.. /wave Hi Shadow..

Glad to hear you're doing well, Aa.

Things have taken an interesting turn since my Superbowl commercial. Earlier this year, I accepted a job offer to direct a new project at Lucasfilm. It's very much under wraps right now, but I can't wait to share it with everyone. I will say that Skywalker Ranch is a pretty incredible work environment, though.

After moving to northern California, I reactivated my FFXI character to poke around with the changes, but the production schedule here rapidly picked up, and I couldn't find the time anymore. Love it up here, though. My girlfriend and I just moved into a house near the bay, and couldn't be happier.

I'll be getting my test copy of TOR in about a week or so. Would love jump on a server with anyone else who may be testing once I free up some time.

Good stuff Shadowedge. I think we all knew things would take a interesting turn for you after the Superbowl thing. Glad to hear that things are going well.

Work is busy as I said before, which is a good thing. I just wish I could slice away some time for myself to play something entertaining. I am flat out busy through next May at this point with the exception of the Christmas holiday in America and the Japanese new year break. We're supposed to come back to America again in May/June 2012 to do a drive from Virginia down to Texas. My father in-law wants to drive on American highways, where roads are wide, flat and straight. All of the highways in Japan are curvy, slow and narrow. That's going to be something I miss about America when I start driving sometime next year. (we're moving and probably will need a car in the new area we live... working on getting my Japanese driver's license now.)

Off to do some shopping and just relax a little. Have to do some research on our choosing our new place this weekend.

Back