Gordie 2 points
Spit 2 points
Chame -5 points
Heie 2 points
Pitlith 2 points

Did 2nd and 3rd Floor Ramparts

6 Bee NM 2 35 drops

Last edited:
Very fun run and great drops. Grats everyone.

Congrats everyone!

Last edited:
what the fuck, i go to take a shower after dynamis and you fucks start this without even TELLING ME? GO SUCK A TRUCKIN FUCK

It was a 30 min process of getting it together and i asked on LS 2 times stop jerkin off in the shower and u might of seen it

still starting way too late ;_;

Sorry starting a bit late atm cause Gordie is my right hand man he he dont get off work till 1230 am est this week.

if i dont jack off in the shower there would be holes in the wall from my fucking rockets.

What do you have in mind for a normal start time so that people canmake sure to be online?

Atm its 1230-1 am est during week but will change according to work scedules.

Also note within next week or so im moving into my own place and wont have internet for a week or two.

Friday January 11th

Njord Trousers > ???

Attendance

Rykoshet 1 point
Gordie 1 point
Gunman 1 point
Chame 1 point
Mhmmimafreak 1 point
Fayevalentine 1 point
Pitlith 1 point
Joanna 1 point

Did 1st and 2nd Floor ramps in Bhauflau

3 bee NM no drops

Last edited:
So, random question. For Salvage Body completion you need 12 Imp Wootz Ingots... and singles go for 630k on AH. Once we get someone who has the required armor for completion, how the hell would you suggest for that person to go about getting the 12 Imp Wootz Ingots? Have you heard anything from those who have done it before or just gotta bite the bullet?

bite the bullet or bc/ks/isnm, farm, craft etc ;o

damn that sucks. But I know many people who would pay that money for the armor though.

Id suggest if u ever plan on upgradeing a body u start now on gathering ingots or at least the mats to make em because it can be a long process with the cost.Usually u can get 1 ore from 1 isnm depending how crappy/lucky u are.

Also id like to note that if someone cant afford to or maybe knows they wont ever do a body upgrade because it costs so much u refrain from lotting but thats your decision to make morally im not gonna tell yah to not lot lol.

Since this is suppose to be more or less a LS salvage static. Why don't we say we will help each other get the ingots or whatever items buy helping with the ISMN and the said person who has all the pieces to upgrade gets the ore or ingot. Not to mention others could get some decent stuff out of it also.

Sunday January 13th Bhau Ramparts

Gordie 1
Spit 1
Eilistrae 1
Cujo 1
Pitlith 1
Rykoshet 1
Soujourn 1
Chame 1
Joanna 1
Mhmmimafreak 1

No NMs or dorps