This is going to be awesome.

Lexa

Just call me Veronica Mars
looks cool and love the new sig pic btw.

-ara

I can't wait for part 2 and 3 to come out! XD I want the Freeze Ray Song for download!

hahah so do i, thats been in my head ALL day.. found myself humming it to myself @ work today

ZOMG! The first song in Part 2 is like the best thing since sliced bread!!!

EDIT: Why can't I find any MP3s of this? ; ;

EDIT2: ZOMG THERE'S F'IN T-SHIRTS!!!

Last edited:
This thread proves that i've been right all along about Aelf loving dudes.

Awww.

Double awww for it being over. :(

All 3 parts will be taken down on Sunday, so get your fix while you can, ppl! :p They're taking it down so they could give people a free internet-musical, but they're going to release it on DVD, they said. I'm totally getting it. :p

I'll be honest, they're pretty funny. If you catch the subtle things going on throughout the episodes...thats what really got me, lol. I've always been a fan of Nathan, so that was a plus.

That girl looks familiar, is she the girl from those "the guild" videos on youtube or whatever?

It's going to be taken down sunday? : ( But its coming out on dvd with alot of extras? : D

loooolao4.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, if you read The Master Plan on drhorrible.com (it's a tiny link below the Act links, kinda easy to miss), Joss states they want to release it on DVD, and also plan to charge for download at a later point. More info @ Comiccon or something, apparently. There was an intarwebs rumor that they'd have a singing commentary track for the DVD, lulz...

Back