PromathiaYuuetsu/Ultima: Other things needed, DM/AA+Celestial Nexus (Kid)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
It has come to my attention that Cati needs a DM or AA run as well as Celesital Nexus in order to round out Zilart in lining up to complete Zilart/CoP.

Sophiel has done DM/AA, however needs the Kid fight.

If you have an interest in doing DM for a earring, please post here. Otherwise, we'll do AA's one at a time to just clear the mission.

We will collect Pentaspheres as needed for DM if there is interest.

Thanks!

PS: List of people so far

Cati
Sophiel
Catalunya << who would have thought? 'eh????

make them take my Abyssal earring back and i'll go :) hehe

Yeah I need to trade in my earring to.

Myth need to beat up that little kid, and so does Elvier

Last edited:
Shadowed melee destroy the final Zilart BC. I can come as THF/NIN or NIN/WAR to help out on that one.

Bump: Will be planning this soon.

Again, Either Single AA's with 1 party --- or Divine Might for the earring.

More to come on this later. This is just a reminder that it is coming up.

I personally don't need this mission, but many people from my LS do. If you decide that you want to do DM and need some people to sure out the numbers, let me know. We have quite a few RDMs, WHMs and tanks that need it. I have a Pentasphere and can kite if needed. I'm not asking to allow my whole LS to attend, but it'd be nice for some of us to get some experience so we can set up runs in the future.

I personally don't need this mission, but many people from my LS do. If you decide that you want to do DM and need some people to sure out the numbers, let me know. We have quite a few RDMs, WHMs and tanks that need it. I have a Pentasphere and can kite if needed. I'm not asking to allow my whole LS to attend, but it'd be nice for some of us to get some experience so we can set up runs in the future.

I don't see that being a problem.... Most of Ultima members already have an earring and have done this fight. Probably what we will do is fill the alliance with 1/2 experienced people and the other 1/2 will be those who have never done it.

You may want to start making a list of people, Now that we have {Sea} -- We'll be doing this soon.

Thanks!
Aa

So I did the Bahamut #1 fight and... wow. That dude has a penchant for ignoring all attempts to keep it facing away from the mages, lol. We were doing pretty well for the majority of the fight, though the melees were taking a beating (ouch my buffer ><), but of course right before he Giga Flared, some mage pulled hate and wiped out almost all the mages. Luckily, this of course meant that none of the tanks were hit, and so we were able to keep things going and got the win. ^^

Very crazy and fun fight... though I'm petrified to think what the rematch is like.

At any rate, any idea when you'll be doing the late Zilart missions? These BCNMs are all such a blast.

Working on it Nekio... I'm just getting back into the swing of things tonight. I'll be working on getting something going for a DM / Kid / Bahamut run.

:D

Hey Aang, like I mentioned before, I need both fights (DM and 17). I'm sure there are others in DF that could use both as well. Let me know if you need any specific jobs once you start filling out the parties ect and I can see who wants in.

as long as you dont plan to manaburn, i'm up for helping with DM... done it quite a few times :D

Back