Leathercrafting Neighborhood(*^. ^*)/

Pitlith

Pitorith Campaign 2008
Ultima Legacy
Yes. Yes. Here are my stats that actually count.

Leathercraft 100+2
Blacksmithing 60
Clothcraft 60
Goldsmithing 41

everything else is below 30 i believe.

I do not mind whatsoever, to craft anything for the LS, for LS mates etc... for free just as long as it is for personal use and not personal gain. I plan on using the craft to gain personal profit from it, starting off, so that I may be able to help my LS Mates later on. So if you need a Nomad's mantle +1 and want to buy a Travelers Mantle or two to try and get lucky for HQ, I dont mind at all. You get the picture :)

All of the above is pretty much the basic knowledge of crafting that i have said many times so nothing above should be new to anyone :shades02:

So, with that said, let me know what to craft and I will see what i can do

~Pitlith

I havent tried making Amemet+1 yet for profit so you can either wait for me to try it later on when i have some money or you can bring me materials and maybe get lucky on the first or second synth :) i have had great luck getting a HQ on 1-2 synths. the HQ rate on that is roughly 33% overall from what I have heard, but im closer the the 40-50% range. But it is always a chance so up to you.

~Pitlith

rofl, ladies ladies ladies. no need to push :) I am almost dirt poor now from crafting adventures so it will be a while before i can even try to craft those things on my own. If you guys come across some materials for me to craft, i can always try to HQ them for ya :)

I want all the MNKs/WARs in LS to have Panther Masks+1, all melee's to have Amemet mantle+1, RNG to have Dusk Trousers+1. etc etc. but maybe one day itll happen

~Pitlith

haha, I may not have said those exact words in public, but one day it will happen and when it does, the earth will grow calm and silent from the awe of a miracle happening :)

But oh, yes, it will.

~Pitlith

Talfus said:
Pit, what would you say your chances in % are of HQ'n a Panther +1? Just wondering so I can start gathering materials. :0)

Considering its a level 100 craft I think, it's around 2% :p

Oi, MJ, his sister doin jus' fine, thanks for askin.

Oh, sup Alduere.

I really thought about gathering 50-75 Wyvern Skins for the hell of it again and crafting on the perfect day and moon just to see a Panther Mask +1. 50 synths with signature crystals are only ~10k Guild Points. I do have plans for stuff like this in the future. but until then, i may get lucky if you bring me materials, if you ever wanna try. :)

~Pitlith

Back