Fafnir + NuDawn = Disaster? Who didnt see this post coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, look at the poll results.

That kinda stings.

Am I the only one that gets an error from that URL? ;;

what did it say?

PS. Just because they called for help doesnt make them total noobs......right?;) ......right? :( .............. :blue-cry:

P.P.S. whats up with this smiley?:boese048: sorry about the hijack.

I dont think calling for help was a big deal (accidents happen :slingshot ), I think them still attacking it and not giving up on it further pushing its hate and keeping it called for help wasnt very impressive.

~Dar

I'm not going to make fun of them for that... We're nothing more then hypocrites to do so.

I do think they they are out of their league with Fafnir, but Aida (I think) called for help on KB on accident. I called for help on Bomb Queen on accident, also I didn't know that targeting one claimed mob would still call for help on a different mob (I was trying to call for help on a regular bomb). So it's very possible to not know it does that imo. In fact, I don't know why it would be common knowledge that it does that.

Oh, and Xer called for help on Suzy-Q. But, he is a newb so that's all good.

This is part of the reason I ask people to refrain from bashing other LS's... Anytime another Linkshell is brought up in chat, many people jump to call them noobs... But understand that we all make the same mistakes. KB, Seiryu, Hakutaku, Bomb Queen... and now Tiamat... It happens. Sure, some of the players are complete morons, and deserve to be bashed in the face with a long pole... But its not fair to bash others for the same mistakes we, and everyone else, make.

Yes, Aelina. I'm sorry Aida if you still read this forum.

Oh, and koul, that avatar owns.

I think most of the ribbing at other shells often has little or nothing to do with the call for help error so much as other rather basic errors.

Such as when we watched, I think it was Yojimbos, try to kite Fafnir around, it's tactics like that that I personally laugh at.

I don't like all that "stay because it is out of their league" stuff. We have zero justification to say that. We lost to Fafnir often enough and call-for-helped on all kinds of big HNMs as well. I mean, if we still call-for-help on Tiamat (!) after several hours of fighting him :tounge-3:

According to your logic, that is "out of our league" too and we should stay away from them, yes? :confused:

Mumitroll said:
I don't like all that "stay because it is out of their league" stuff. We have zero justification to say that. We lost to Fafnir often enough and call-for-helped on all kinds of big HNMs as well. I mean, if we still call-for-help on Tiamat (!) after several hours of fighting him :tounge-3:

According to your logic, that is "out of our league" too and we should stay away from them, yes? :confused:

Well, as far as the picture goes; the person who said this is unknown since it's been erased and not a statement of Aangeliceus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back