Black Coffin BC

Valgavv

'Former - Master Thief'
FC/Active Member
Nerm and I are on this BC and was wondering if anybody else that's lingerin' around this bc would like to join to finish this mission up. Heard from Arch that it's really isn't anything crazy... so if you're on it and you wanna get it done, Aug 10th around 6pm est we'll gather together and get'er dun~

i should be around for that, i think ill be able to get the rest of the missions done to that point tonight.

Ok.. I'll admit it. I'm at a total loss when it comes to Aht Urgan missions.

Just flagged the trip to undersea ruins. Good guide for this, where?

lol, mysterytour almost always has a guide of some sort up rather early... whether or not its readable english is a different story, but i was able to follow this one well enough.

Soooo from your respones we got exactly six hehehe .. sounds good..
Nerm
Aelf (Pending if he wasn't slacking!!!!) kekeke
Tarn
Sass (Pending she get undersea done and beat a formor =P) I can help Sass
Valg
Faye

got it. Around 6pm est 2night in Whitegate we'll gather. Thx for your respones.

i'll probably have to back out of this, i wasnt able to get online yesterday til after midnight and pretty much logged off as soon as i got on. Unless i can power thru the rest of what i need this evening... i'll have to catch up some other time.

edit: oh, im currently at the point where i need to go to nashmau for cs and then kill those red malboro's for jody's acid.

Since we do have a full party to do this.. I wanna have everybody invovled so I'll wait for the few that still needs to do the missions and we'll get it done together!... let me know if you need help with some of the mission prior...

Also everybody who wants list your free time for me so I can schedule a date: I'm gonna be in PA this weekend so I'm not gonna be able to do this till sometime next week. With that: post on and I'll set a date. thanks

Last edited:
Aighty people I'm back from PA.. so if you're still interested let me know we can plann accordingly... let me know~

Planning wise this was not as I wanted it to go haha but you know.. I'll take the hit for it..besides it's my thread anyway =P. I and a few others have done this BC, and to be quite honest... easy as cake.. with the right jobs ofcourse. I did it with 4 people. PLD/NIN/THF/RDM all @ 75 I believe.

If you haven't looked this up: Basically the battle is in 2 waves. The first wave is 5 too weak Formors.. you have to take them all out to get to the Second wave. That wave consist of 4 too weak Formors and the Mega Boss, who is kinda tough. You have to take out the Mega Boss to win the BC. The NPC Yagudo will help out in this battle, I think the second wave he appears. THe way to lose this battle is to either wipe, or the NPC dies.

Strat:
First Wave
Rdm is nice cuz of Phalanx II.. and castin' on the PLD is Pimp... Since the formors aren't that strong a PLD can easily get hate of all formors in the first wave and just take hits. With PII the hits will most likely be 1 or 0 dmg lol.

Any DD with /nin and Uts. Ni can be the other melee. While PLD has hate on all the fomors, the Two DD will fight a Fomor straight up and kill untill all are dead.

Second Wave
This wave gets a lil tricky.. It's the same deal PLD take Hate from all the formor but this time with Mega Boss... so The Rdm will need to keep on the Heals. Tell you one thing.. by this time you're probably all spread out, so when the other formors spawn DD might have 2 formors on them at once. But for the most part the PLD Tnks the Mega Boss while the DD do as they did in the first wave.. Take out the too weak guys 1 on 1. This time the NPC is there to help, and he'll grab the attention of 1 or more formors (including the Mega Boss) with his A0E. So Rdm gotta pay attention to his HP as well. So once all the too weak formors are out of the way.. /full attack! the Mega Boss and you'll be good to go.

As I said, it's fairly easy with a few people and the right jobs.. so bringing more people, shouldn't be a problem at all... an extra healer.. or DD to help kill formors faster...

For those who haven't finished, Let me know what your schedule is all about and we can plan to get it done. (Tarnak I know your schedule lol).. we'll plan it together and get it done. Ask all your friends who still need and might have the right jobs to do this to come along also. Just let me know a head of time so I can make sure I'm not doing anything that day.. and we'll raid this BC. Sorry once again about the plannin' my fault totally. Let me know.

OH and another thing , if you already have done this bc and you want to do it again with a friend, you'll need to get that coin again by visiting that Grave.. you wont have to fight that formor again, you should just be able to check the headstone and get the Key Item.

Last edited:
Joa and I just got all missions up to black coffin BC done today. Was just wondering if anyone else still needs/will need soon.

I think Faye, and Spund expressed an interest yesterday, and talked about doing it 2day before dynamis.. I could be wrong on who wanted to do it.. but there is a definate interest in this BC among our members.

Yep. So far it's just me, Faye and Benny who wanted to do this BC after Dynamis. Anyone else who needs this fight are welcome to come along.

Back