AM 44 - Nashmiera's Plea

Sassafras

Calendar Girl
FC/Active Member
Ok.. Who needs this still? and when are you available to go?

yay! no one known to need this at this time!

Grats all!

Last edited:
I need this and can go pretty much any evening before midnight ET. Early evening, my best bet is on Tues, Thurs, or the weekend. These can be relaxed a bit if I know ahead of time when we're going. ^_^

I need! plz

The following people need it also: Onorok, Spit, Sojourn, and someone else in the ls (my short term memory sucks). I'm available most nights.

Me Me! Anytime is fine. I have done about 6 times and never won if this counts for anything. :p

I need! plz

The following people need it also: Onorok, Spit, Sojourn, and someone else in the ls (my short term memory sucks). I'm available most nights.
Cujo, how could you forget CUJO

Spit, Tarja, Cujo, Sojourn, and Elvier completed this tonight with the help of Archain. woot!

Spit, Tarja, Cujo, Sojourn, and Elvier completed this tonight with the help of Archain. woot!

Congrats guys! Now c'mon, let's get some screenshots of you all in your cute blue crowns! ^.^

our winning config was:

RDM BRD COR PLD DRK BLM

we needed lots of healing, and killed A???????? (no spoilers here) nice and slowly, and hate control was awesome as only one person was getting all the hate. We won with 5 minutes left.
Final NM had alot of HP.

I'll help anyone who still needs it. Plz let me know. Thanks to Archain for the strategy!

won this fight with mnk, blm, whm, rdm, pld, and thf. just for another setup reference. had 12 mins left.

-ara

I will go as PLD again, just let me know when :)

We've put our heads together & gonna try for tonight after DX run, since it's only an hour farming. See you there!

Hopefully Ono will be around Saturday when we try this next. ;)

Almost had him last night, but again timed out at 5%.

Finally done! Only person left is Ono. - gonna have to let us know his schedule.

I am available to do this on Monday (10/29) after 9PM ET, or Tuesday (10/30) after Limbus (generally over around 9:30~10PM ET).

Back