Is it too late for savage?

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
The answer is probably no since I see people doing them everyday but to put it into context I love doing hard stuff just to do it so I’m not in for the bis or whatever savage gives I just want something that will test me and force me to learn which I’m definitely up for. I’ve done current extremes and cleared them and farmed 2 to be specific for the mount. I come from a competitive background so all I wanna do is beat the next challenge and grind to the next goal.

I literally have no idea how the loot works or how long it takes for someone to clear even on savage fight takes. Please let me know if I should even bother at this point be it for BIS, I’m basically a complete beginner and I’d be in a static but I know evercold is around the corner and people have kinda got want they want already from savage and if I was to start what’s the best way too start through pf or a static, I’m on light data centre also. Sorry for the rant and any advice would go a longgg way.

submitted by /u/Ok-Creme-7321
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top