Heyo~

Valgavv

'Former - Master Thief'
FC/Active Member
How you doing guys.. it's been awhile once again and I just thought I'd stop by and say hello =).

Some updates on life...I'm completely out of the military now so no more traveling to interesting and crazy places on the gov't's dime lol. I'm headin' to Europe though next month to be a complete tourist... it's my gift to myself for devoting so much time to the guard lol.

Currently looking for work.. actually had a phone interview with Morgan Stanley yesterday, and going in on Friday to do a second in-person interview.. so a lil excited and nervous about that.

Other then that, I've been just hanging out for the most part.. relaxing and such. Been playin' WoW lol... but looking forward to rejoining you all once FF14 hits. Hope everybody is doing well.. I'll hear from ya soon =)

Milt.

Glad to hear you are finished with the military now :)

Hope you have a blast on your trip!

See you in 14

Heya Valg! Glad to hear you made it home safe. GL getting a job, my bro is in the same position trying to get a position better than shitty entry-level stuff in resource management or something. Get on PS3 sometime and throw down in MW2. :p

Hey Valgavv,

Where are you going to be at in Europe? We'll be in Paris & Rome from June 2nd to the 10th.

Good to hear from you and good luck with the job! :)

Hey Val

Good to hear everything is going well for you. Good luck with the job and have fun on your trip. You definitely deserve it.

Hey Valgavv,

Where are you going to be at in Europe? We'll be in Paris & Rome from June 2nd to the 10th.

Good to hear from you and good luck with the job! :)

I just got back from Paris, Prague... and Nice/Monaco a couple weeks ago... Europe was great, specially getting to go there with my lady. I never had any language barriers because my girlfriend is Algerian and speaks French as her first language and when we went to Prague we saw her brother who took us around and he speaks Czech.

Have fun!!

I'll be all over the place starting June 24-July 17th

Flying into London then France > Spain > Italy > Greece.. it's a Contiki tour, if you are familiar with it. I'll be going with a good friend of mine... but hope to meet some new ones along the way =)

Yep. I considered Contiki a long time ago, but I wound up finding my calling for Japan shortly after considering Contiki.

Have a good time, it should be a good trip! :)

Thx! Oh Btw... I got the job at Morgan Stanley!

not a financial institution!!!! cue empire music!

-ara

Back